I finally decided to bite the bullet and finish the cushion that I started with Kellie. It was a bit daunting and some of my free motion quilting is a bit wonky but I kept going until it was done. Then another 20 minutes later and the cushion was together and then only the binding to go. I couldnt remember how to finish the binding so I had to wait until Tuesday and get help from Dawn. I joined the ends and finished the binding over a chat and a coffee, put the insert in and I was pleased with my efforts. I will need more practise before I attempt my next project using raw edge applique and free motion quilting.