Saturday, March 29, 2014


Hi everyone, it`s been a while since I have blogged as I have been having trouble with my account but I hope it has been resolved now.
Recently I was in Melbourne with 50 other beautiful quilters and had a fabulous time laughing, drinking (non alcoholic of course) lots of chatting, a great bus tour of quilt shops and even managed a few stitches in a new project. I will share when its done. I also received some beautiful new patterns and will gradually get them done and show you the results. I have finished my first one by Designs By Fee and it is a great Retreat organiser for everything you need for quilting on the go. Next I hope to do Dawns Preston bag, so watch this space.

 This is the front of The Everyday Retreat Bag and it was a quick and easy pattern to follow.

 Here is the inside with all I need stored inside. and below are the 2 pin cushions made from the patterns that Fee gave us at Let`s Get Stitched. I also made a cover for my rotary cutter and a scissor scabbard from the left over fabric.

Bye for now Jude.


Marilyn said...

Very nice, Judy.

Liz said...

Dawn's bag looks so nice. Your work is lovely.

jude's page said...

Welcome back, glad you had a good time, it's always fun with other quilters, isn't it?