Friday, May 1, 2015

A FINISHED UFO

I started this quilt 6 years ago with a block swap from a forum I was in at the time. I made blocks for other forum members in the colour of their choice and they did one for me in my selected colours. Some of the blocks were not what I had wanted so I altered them to suit and made others to get the size of the quilt I wanted.The blocks sat around for ages and then I put them together and it went back in the cupboard. My sister asked if I had a quilt she could buy for her MIL for Mothers Day and I thought of the quilt UFO. She liked it and said her MIL would love it so it was quilted and bound in the same day. Now onto the next UFO, well maybe, I do have a lot I need to do. 
Cheers Jude




2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely and even better that you found a home for it.....

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely and even better that you found a home for it.....