Monday, January 21, 2013

JANUARY STITCH-A-LONG

This year in the Stitch- a -long we are doing smaller projects each month.They are more achievable and will make lovely gifts for birthdays and Christmas. Some are also projects I had put on my to do list and now they will all get done this year, what a bonus.Thanks to chooky blue for coming up with this idea. 




 My thread catcher, and it was very quick and easy to sew, will probably do some more soon.


My shoe bag. I needed a couple of these for when I visit my DDs. I have added a lining, so no seams are showing, looks much neater on the inside as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely projects Jude,well done.xx

Sue SA said...

Got to love two cute finished projects!

Wendyb said...

Jude, they look great! Love those cutsie shoes!!!!
xox sugary hugs
wendy :O)

Chookyblue...... said...

well done a thread catcher and a bag.....