Sunday, January 15, 2012

TWO QUICK PROJECTS


 My daughter asked me to make a book bag for Brooke as she starts school this year, this is what I have made her, I hope she likes it. It is a piece of fabric that Dawn had passed on and I thought Brooke would like it with the dogs and angels.


I also thought it was time I covered my 2012 diary and I found this pretty piece in my scrap box. It was leftover from covering a book for Brooke so she will be pleased we both have a book the same. I wont be posting again until I return from my trip to Sydney  and now I am off to cook some more meals to put in the freezer for my dear  Hubby ( dont know why he cant do it hmself each day).
Bye for now Jude.

2 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Lovely book bag and calendar. Have fun in Sydney.

Sue SA said...

A diary cover....how clever, just what I need from my boring black vinyl one...thanks for the inspiration! Have a great holiday!